A series of essays tracing the ideas and history that lie behind the great Zodiac of Glastonbury. The Enchantments of Britain is the result of decades of work on the ancient writings of the world’s religions, comparisons of the various versions of the Arthurian legends, and examination of the work of other historians, which brought together form the strands of a complex and fascinating story, the story of King Arthur’s Round Table of the Stars.
About the Author
Katherine Maltwood is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. She is also the author of King Arthur’s Round Table of the Zodiac, and Itinerary of ‘The Somerset Giants’.
1. A prehistoric zodiac in England
2. Man’s oldest scientific kingdom
3. The calendar of 4,700 years ago
4. The origin of the star constellations
5. Zodiacal giants
6. The finger of the law in Britain’s Zodiac
Signs and secrets
8. Scorpio and Libra
9. Sagittarius and Capricornus
An Appreciation, by Philip S. Wellby